WEB, the interwebs, the net, that online thing . . . non-negotiable. Happy if you can draw and happy if you are a super-duper graphic designer but if you don’t have digital development experience then please, for the love of all things merciful, do not apply.
LET’S RECAP YOUR MUST-HAVE LIST:
- Must be proficient in WordPress (this is a must non negotiable)
- Adobe CC (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must understand web design best practice
- Must have an understanding of user journey and how to design for UX best practice
- Must have an understanding of Digital Marketing
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to understand a brief and translate that into a functional website that fulfils the client requirements
- Must be able to take initiative
- Don’t be scared to make suggestions or ask questions
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- This is a junior/intern position to alleviate support and other high volume design work from our senior team. Everyone needs to earn their stripes and this is very much a strip-earning exercise with more complex projects allocated as you grow with the team. We know every creative (including web design) believe they are the bees knees . . . but we are here to tell you that your development will be pragmatic, step-by-step and (probably) filled with constructive criticism.
- If you can handle that concept then great, get in touch. If you prefer a soft and fluffy working experience, well, then NJIN is not for you. Here we move. #NO_BS