We’re on the hunt for a Senior Social Media Guru that will hit the floor running when it comes to building, optimizing, dealing with clients effectively and reporting on Campaigns along with managing a select client portfolio within the entire digital scope. If you up for the task and understand Social media like an Influencer then pop us a mail.
- Marketing or related degree
- 5 years experience in Social Media
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Solid understanding of Social Media platforms: Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter for Business.
- Share an understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Being an Excel and Google-drive Master
- Own Transport and License
- Taking initiative and the lead when necessary
- Being solution driven and not problem drive
- Understanding that this position and the subsequent task are not always confine to the normal working hours
- Looking after a select client portfolio which may include but not limited to point of contact communication, delegate task and ensure retrieval and when needed set up meetings with clients.
- Managing a Social media client portfolio which includes but is not limited to creating Campaigns, optimizing, creating content calendars, sourcing images and reporting.
- Develop Strategies on an ad-hoc basis and when needed for clients in aid of improving their Campaigns.
- Manage the Junior Social Media Teams workload and performance review.