We’re on the hunt for a middle-weight Account Manager with Social Media Campaign experience that will hit the ground running for our busy CT-based office . . . Can you build and optimise campaigns while effectively dealing with clients and reporting requirements?
Can you independently manage a client portfolio within the entire digital scope. If you are up for the task and understand Social media like an the average teenager then pop us a mail.
- Marketing or related degree/industry-relevant qualification
- 5 years experience in Account Management, preferably also in Social Media campaign execution
- Solid understanding of Social Media platforms: Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter for Business.
- Share an understanding of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Good communication skills
- Being an Excel and Google-drive Master
- Own Transport and Valid Drivers’ License
- Taking initiative and the lead when necessary
- Being solution driven and not problem drive
- Understanding that this position sometimes requires efforts that exceed normal working hours. Obviously we try keep this to a minimum but this is an agency environment, not a call-centre.
- Looking after a select client portfolio which may include, but not limited to, point of contact communication, task delegation, asset retrieval as needed and, of course, timeous execution of projects as per agreed strategy.
- Managing a Social media client portfolio which includes (but is not limited to) creating and optimising Campaigns, creating content calendars, sourcing images and reporting.
- Develop Strategies on an Ad-Hoc basis as and when needed, for clients in aid of improving their Campaigns.
- Manage the Junior Social Media Teams’ workload and performance review.