We are looking for a midweight Account Manager to join our Cape Town Agency team. If you think “mid-weight” refers to where you are tipping the scale this summer then this is not for you.
If you are keen to join NJIN Agency on a new adventure then please do read on.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their campaign / marketing goals.
We operate on a strict “NO BS” philosophy and are looking for talented souls who appreciate the simple things in life: “truth”, “pragmatism”, “good tequila” – and so on.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Minimize turnaround time for all client requests to ensure their needs are met as quickly as possible.
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Work with copywriters to help optimise and improve client SEO
- Work with teams to analyse effectiveness of digital campaigns against client goals
- Recommend and help implement digital projects to increase clients’ ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Manage any client issues professionally and effectively.
- Prepare and present reports on client activity
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- 2+ years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, WordPress, SEO and Google
- Google AdWords certification beneficial
- Have a valid driver’s license and own transport
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools, reporting and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Formal qualification in Digital Marketing advantageous.
- A sense of humour and the right attitude – we’re looking to do cool stuff for cool clients – and that means some days we work very late, or very early, to get things done the right way
Salary: Dependent on experience
If that sounds appealing to you then please apply to join the NJIN Agency team.